Endosorb helps in the supportive treatment of intestinal disturbances and non-specific diarrhea in dogs. Palygorskite (activated attapulgite clay) is the active ingredient in Endosorb. Palygorskite is a mineral that provides adsorbent activity in the gastrointestinal tract, lowering fluid loss associated with diarrhea. In addition, Endosorb supports stool consistency by stabilizing stool viscosity and helping soothe the gastrointestinal tract.
Endosorb is flavored and sweetened for quickly dosing your dog. In addition, Endosorb tablets are a non-messy option for pets that will take tablets. Always remember to store tablets in a cool, dry place. Store the suspension at room temperature.
Image Source: prnpharmacal.com
Table of Contents
What Does Endosorb Contain?
- Ingredients per 1.5-gram tablet: Activated Attapulgite with Roasted Powdered Carob Pulp, Magnesium Trisilicate, Citrus Pectin, Colloidal Aluminum Silicate (hydrated) with artificial color and base.
- As a mineral clay, activated attapulgite detoxifies your dog’s body. Citrus pectin coats the gastrointestinal tract. Magnesium trisilicate and aluminum silicate have mild sedative and antacid properties, and carob pulp eases the passing of the stool.
- Ingredients: Attapulgite Clay, Saccharin Sodium, Purified Water, Magnesium Trisilicate, Citrus Pectin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Anethole, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Red 40 Lake, Xanthan Gum Magnesium and Aluminum Silicate. Citric Acid Anhydrous and/or Sodium Hydroxide(added as needed to adjust pH).
Benefits of Endosorb For Dogs
- Aids in the supportive medicine for intestinal disturbances.
- Formulated with an improved attapulgite that adsorbs toxins and toxic materials present in the gut of animals with symptoms of diarrhea.
- Absorbent antidiarrheal demulcent.
Precautions Before Using Endosorb For Dogs
- For oral use only
- Read and follow the label instructions carefully.
- Keep out of reach of kids.
- If clinical signs continue after 2 or 3 days, a diagnosis should be redetermined. Use only as directed by your vet and is for veterinary use only.
- Dogs treated with Endosorb™ should have access to fresh drinking water in liberal portions.
- Use this medication with caution in dogs with kidney disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you use Endosorb for Dogs?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake the suspension well before use.
Endosorb Tablets – Manufacturer’s suggested use
- Dogs between 5 to 25 lbs – 1 tablet every 4 hours. Dogs between 26 to 50 lbs – 2 tablets every 4 hours.
Endosorb Suspension – Manufacturer’s suggested use
- Dogs and puppies – 1 tablespoon to 1/2 cup every 12 hours.
Will I get What I See in the Picture?
Endosorb is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it Essential for my Dog to Finish all of the Endosorb?
Dogs may use Endosorb for different lengths of time. Please consult your vet if you have any questions.
Can a dog take Endosorb for a long-term?
Depending on the situation, you may use Endosorb for the long term. But remember to give Endosorb Tablets precisely as directed by your veterinarian and never stop giving Endosorb Tablets suddenly unless your veterinarian advises you to.
Buy Endosorb for Dogs Online
To Buy Endosorb at Chewy: Endosorb Medication for Digestive Issues & Diarrhea for Dogs & Cats, 1.5-g, 500 tablets
To Buy Endosorb at VetRXDirect: Endosorb Tablets – VetRXDirect
To Buy Endosorb at PRN Pharmacal: Endosorb Tablets – PRN Pharmacal